Step 1: Download Tansee iPhone Transfer Contact free trial version here:
then install the software (skip if done yet).
Step 2: Connect iPhone to your computer.
Step 3: Run Tansee iPhone Transfer Contact , your contacts on iPhone memory will display as shown in your iPhone screen automatically as fig 1. Click on single name, all his or her information will display as fig 2 shown.
Step 4-a: In fig 1 situation, you can click button "Copy" to copy all contacts from your iPhone to your computer , then select options:
1. Choose File Type: backup to TXT file, ANTC file or CSV file;
2. Choose File Path: You can change the backup path if you do not use default path.
3. Advanced Option: if you choose ANTC format in step 1, you can add a password to protect the file. Note: We do not know the password, so please do remember it.
Click OK Button to finish the Copy. See fig 3. Note: You can only copy the first 5 contacts with trail version.
Step 4-b: In fig 2 situation, click button "Copy Contact From who" to copy contact of a single person, select options:
1. Choose File Type: Backup contacts to TXT file, and CSV file in single contact transfer;
2. Choose File Path: You can change the backup path if you do not use default path;
3. Advanced Option: Disabled in single contact transfer.
Click OK Button to finish the Copy. See fig 4. Note: You can only copy the first 5 contacts in trail version.