Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Main component versions in the release:
• DK2 Driver Version 07.14.0.25
• Nokia Connectivity Cable USB Driver Version 22.214.171.124
• Flash Update Package 10.34.1.3
• FLS-x Drivers Version 2.09.28 1. Main changes & error corrections from previous version New Products added
• RM-640, RM-662, RX-90 New features:
• New version of Autotuning and RF Losses
• New version of Flash Update Package
• New versions of Product and Instrument API Error Corrections & changes
• RF Autotuning improvements for RM-497 and products using same engine enablingull repair service concept support for RM-497
• Improvements for ALS Calibration
• improvements to WLAN Size 4 TX tuning
• Improvements to CU-4 voltage settings
• Improvements to EM calibrations and CU-4 voltage handling
• Flashing improvements to dead phone flashing
• Improvements to label printing Corrections to Genius cases # 158703, #156736, #160883, #160361, #162759, #159362, #160796, #156018, #157265 2. Known errors & limitations
• Software downgrade with Tucson system is only possible for BB 5.0 products supporting the Data Package 2 concept.
• Flashing with setup FLS-5, SS-46 and product specific adapter is not supported anymore. FLS-5 is supported with phone specific cables only.
• If you install old DCT-4 data packages, Flash Update Package File installation path may be wrong. This is caused by very old DCT-4 data
packages which contain Flash Update Package and overwrite current information during installation. If you experience problems when updating FPS-x prommers, please check that Phoenix “Prommer maintenance” is looking for the files from the correct location which is “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nokia\Tss\Flash”. If not, Phoenix will show error “Update via ini – file failed”. In this case, select “Update” from that Phoenix “Prommer maintenance” – UI, browse to correct directory and select “fpsxupd.ini” for all other prommers except the FPS-8.
• Refurbishment flashing and product code change for RX-51 product requires SX-4 card to be available
• FPS-21 flashing for RX-51 works only with TCPIP connection. FPS-21 prommer with new HW version is needed to correct this, and it is estimated to be available by the end of 2010.
• Please refer to product specific documents and instructions concerning the limitations of the RX-51 product
• RX-51 flashing does not work when CU-4 is used
• When version 2010_12_8_42304 or newer with FUSE connection manager is installed on top of older Phoenix versions, there may be an additional delay of several minutes when you start Phoenix for the first time. Please wait patiently; Phoenix will start after configuration is finished.
• When using Data Package download functions with online connection, download times may occasionally be long. This is not caused by Phoenix (or Care Suite). The download speed from online servers is occasionally is known to be slow, depending on how data is buffered on caching servers.
• Note concerning the installation and use with Administrator and User rights - If you install Phoenix, start Phoenix and configure connections from FUSE connection manager as Administrator, you may not be able to start Phoenix after you log off and try to use Phoenix with User Rights afterwards
• If you experience the above mentioned problem: - Log on as Administrator - Deleted Fuse folder and its contents from: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Nokia\ - After this Fuse’s connection list will be empty and it can be used directly with guest/admin rights. - This has to be done only once.
• After you close Phoenix, it may not restart. To rectify this: - Use Windows Task Manager to manually shut down phoenix.exe and FuseService.exe processes, or optionally restart your PC
• Mass memory content file flashing does not work for all products over USB – FPS-10 or FPS-21 Flash Prommer must be used! Please use only one connection for one Flash Prommer ( USB or TCPIP ). If both USB and TCPIP connection are configured to same Flash prommer, FUSE will be unstable. Supported operating systems and user rights
• Windows XP Service Pack 1 or higher
• When installing Phoenix into Win XP you must have local admin rights.
• When using in Win XP, user must have power user rights.
Phoenix Service Software 2010.24.008.43820 EN.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download